Sunday, December 2, 2007

Snow, Snow and More Snow

Well it started on Saturday and is still going now. We got over 6" of snow. DD loves it. She has already been out making snowangels. This is her favorite time of the year, she loves to be out in the snow. She makes snowangels, forts, snowmen and anything else she can come up with. I on the other hand am not as pleased. It means lots of shoveling and bad roads. Not looking forward to this winter if it is going to continue the way it started.

On other notes, I talked with our case worker to see if there had been any birthmothers that were looking at us. She said that we were out on at least 5 cases. She also said that they have several birth moms and not enough families with the willingness to adopt outside of their race. So she said that the odds are in our favor that we will match soon.

I have also started taking the online orientation for my upcoming college classes. So far so good. I am really enjoying it and DD is being very helpful and giving me some quiet time to get things done. She is five and has now decided that she is big enough to take over vacuuming the livingroom. It is funny because when I say I have to get some cleaning done she runs for the vacuum and dust rag.

No comments: