Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Mish Mash

My goodness, it has been along time since my last post and so much has happened. We have been offered to be presented to two different birth moms and have declined both. The first was a birthmom that was going to place her four children ages 5, 2, and twins that are 3 months. We just could not wrap our minds around going from 1 child to 5 overnight. The second situation was a birthmom who had placed with a single mom and then the state would not approve it. There was no way we would be able to get our finances ready to go in the time frame that they needed. So we continue to wait.

I have been extremely busy with school. Taking 3 online classes has been very overwhelming and time consuming. It has been very interesting. My American Lit class that I thought I would have so much trouble with has actually been going very well.

I just took my daughter to the doctor yesterday because she had a fever that I could not get under control. They elected to test her for both strep throat and influenza. Well the test came back that she does indeed have the true flu. It sure has not kept her down though. She her fever only lasted a day and she is bouncing all over the place this morning so she must be on the mend.

No comments: