Thursday, July 24, 2008

What I want to be when I grow up

As I had posted before I started taking some college courses to get my teaching degree and I did really well Spring Semester 2 A's and a B. The B was algebra and I missed an A by .10 points.

As the fuel prices went up and up (my dh is an over the road truck driver) and health insurance went up again I went back to work to help out. I went back to the same job I left to be at home with J. Well technically not the same job, but the same company with great health insurance and pay better then most places. Starting pay at my company is $11.45 and insurance is only $27 every two weeks. But anyways, back to my orignial thought. I wanted to be a school teacher, but now that I am back in the electronic distribution industry and after being gone for almost 4 years and falling right back into the rountine and really enjoying it, I don't know if I will finish up with my schooling or not. The work I am doing is stimulating and I really enjoy it. Maybe this is my true calling.

No comments: