Monday, April 16, 2007

Made it Through the Weekend

Sunday was the due date of our previous match, so I decided to keep myself extremely busy since last week. I helped out at my dd preschool on Thursday which was such a good time. I always new that she was smart, but she really showed it to me that day. She is only 4 1/2 but she is keeping up to the kids that could have went to kindergarten this year. Her vocabulary is amazing and she has been talking in complete sentences since she was 18 months. I have a feeling we will have our hands full as she gets older.

Friday I talked my wonderful husband into taking us overnight to a hotel about 70 miles away that has a great water area for the kids and we played late into the night on Friday and Saturday morning before heading home to get him ready to leave for the week.

Sunday was our last day of Sunday School for the year and it went very well. I taught the preschool class and we played a lot of games and just had a great time.

So today I am ok. I wonder if the baby has been born yet and praying that he and his mom are ok and will make it. But over all I feel very good that I am ok and not letting it get me to down. We are patiently waiting to see what that next twist in this roller coaster adoption journey is going to come.

1 comment:

Happy said...

The waiting is the WORST part. It sounds like you had a nice weekend regardless.