Monday, April 30, 2007

Random Thoughts

Well, it has been a week since I last posted. Nothing really exciting has happened in the land of adoption. I am feeling very frustrated with the process. We have been matched twice in the last 4 months and both times the emom has changed her mind, which is her right, but that doesn't make it any easier or less painful. We are hoping to be matched again soon, but, then there is more emom expenses and legal expenses and money we just don't have right now. Why does it have to be so hard for some people to get to the family that they want.

We already went through 2+ years of infertiltiy treatments. We found out that I have PCOS and my husband has a very low sperm count. After several IUI attempts we actually concieved and ended up with an ectopic pregnancy. I never really grieved our infertility, but, I am grieving everything that has gone wrong with the adoption.

On happier thoughts, we had a great weekend. We took dd to the circus on Friday and had a very good time. She really loved it all. Then we spent the day on Saturday outside to a little bit of everything from playing t-ball to swinging and playing in the sandbox.

Tomorrow we are going to the aviation campus with her preschool class and then on a tour of Pizza Hut. It should be a good time.

1 comment:

Happy said...

Sara, I tagged you. You can find out the details at my blog.
Trace