Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Not so Good

Yesterday, I had a horrible day. I could not shake the feeling that our last emom had given birth to her son so I looked up the hospitals in her area and found the baby annoucement pages of the hospital she used. I saw the picture of the son the I had been growing in my heart well she carried him in her. I cried on and off all day and tried to explain to my dd that mommy was just a little sad and would be all right soon.

I know that I needed this for closure and today is starting off a little better so hopefully no more tears today. But, if they do come they come for a reason and I just need to deal with them and let me have the feelings that come along with this crazy journey.

1 comment:

Happy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.